Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It’s ALMOST that time of year!!

Hey everyone MelissaVT here!  I know it’s no surprise it’s almost Christmas time!  Since, after the back to school supplies were put away at the store the Christmas decorations came out!  I have a couple of crafy ideas for some inexpensive gifts!  I love doing these for my kids teachers and Sunday School teachers!

dscn6025 dscn6029

dscn6032 dscn6033

 

Aren’t those some great gifts!!  For the picture frames I just painted a frame from Michaels and printed out goodies from Nikki’s kits.  The clothes pins have magnets on the back to use anywhere.  And, who doesn’t love candles????

 

If you’re all wondering where I got this AWESOME kit from Nikki look now further!!  Well, you’ll have to wait a bit though!

 

Be sure to head to The Digi Chick THIS weekend!!  The kit will ONLY be around for the weekend!

 

Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment