Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tuesday Hybrid

Hey Everyone!  Melissa here!!  Have you seen Nikki’s newest kit???  Oh My Goodness I love it!!

A Lil Spooky is available over at The Digi Chick.

 

I’ve created a couple different creations using the kit for Halloween!

DSCN5768 DSCN5769 DSCN5770

How cute are those!!  I live making the little “extras” to go on the goodies!

Here’s our family calendar I add extras too.  There is a shop here that sells different types of magnets for about everything imaginable.  I need to keep myself out of there otherwise I would really be broke!  I just printed out and put magnets on the backs of the extras!

 

DSCN5766 DSCN5767

I even made up the clothes pin magnets to hold stuff.  I had made other clothes pin magnets for my kids’ teachers last year for Christmas.  Easy, inexpensive, and the teachers loved it!!

 

Hurry up and grab A Lil Spooky it’s almost Halloween!  Until next time! 

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment