Thursday, July 15, 2010

It’s time for the fair and a FREEBIE!!

Is everyone’s summer flying by??  My summer is!  I was talking with a teacher friend and she was saying July 21 is half way for summer!  I hope everyone is heading to a fair or carnival this summer.  Kalo Designs’ new release County Fair is for you!  All those bright colors and the ferris wheel!  Be sure to stop by her shop at PDP!

Here’s a look~

 

Be sure to “like”  Kalo’s Fan Page on Facebook.  When we reach 350 fans there will be some freebies for some random fans!! 

Ok, enough with the suspense here’s your freebie a template from me!!

Pages 7 - Page 025

Here’s my take!

And here’s your link  [download id="32"].

 

Have a great weekend everyone!  Be sure to check back to see what’s in store for next week!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment